Wednesday 2 March 2016

NPS swimming sports

On Wednesday the 24 of February I went to swimming sports.  I competed in champions breaststroke,freestyle and backstroke.  I also competed in 2 lengths champs in all of them.  My mum and my granny came to see.  At the end I also got an Ice block.  when I was not racing me and Hanne had a  play around.  My brother Fraser did it to.  The best part was making it into  HP.   And the worst part was getting disqualified .  Dana got disqualified too.  It was because we broke the water.  Whilst we were waiting,Marlena and I played a hand-clapping game.  our score was thirty four.  My Grandmother came for a bit,but then she left.  My house colour is yellow but we call it patiki.  The other colours are :orewa,Weka and Kapoi.    I really enjoyed swimming sports,and of course writing this.I hope you enjoyed reading this as well.


                                    THE    END.

No comments:

Post a Comment