Sunday 10 April 2016

flag

   OR  
         ⭐  OUR FLAG⭐
All over New Zealand, everyone,(who is old enough) has been asked to vote for their favourite  flag. If I was old enough to vote I would have chosen the original flag. The reason I think this is because it  would not have the English flag on our flag. (we fought in the war with them). Another reason I do not want it to be changed is because if someone in the future watching the Olympics from the past and then they saw the original flag and said, what country is that? See what I mean? So I think it's actually that the flag did not change. Have you voted? Or if  you are too young, then what do you think? I kind of like the other flag though, but still, why would we have to pay for all the fabric when we already have a perfectly good flag?

No comments:

Post a Comment