Wednesday 3 August 2016

 My Fun Holidays
The BFG
Finding Dory

In the holidays, I watched Finding Dory, and the BFG. In the BFG, my favourite part was when the BFG and Sophie went underwater and all the dreams were there. It was really cool when Sophie caught a dream about herself! In Finding Dory my favourite part was near the end when Dory was sad because she had lost everything. Then Dory  found a beautiful purple shell. She swam down to it mumbling I like shells, Dory then saw that there was a trail of shells. She said to herself loudly “I like shells.!’’She followed the shells and saw a little house with heaps of shell trails. Just then a female and a male of her kind swam towards the house with fin-fulls of shells looking sad. When they saw Dory then they stopped, they both had surprised looks on their faces. Dory said to them, “Hello, Im’’… before she could finish, the two fish yelled “DORY!’’ And rushed towards her.

No comments:

Post a Comment