Thursday 15 September 2016

term 3 reflection

Term 3 Reflection
What have you enjoyed the most this term? Why?
  • Literacy IXL because there is cool prizes.
  • Our calendar art because I like the art that I have done.
  • Our workshops that we did with group one group two and group three. I like it because we had science, rad rhythm,and dodgeball.Each day, every group did something different.
What has been challenging this term? Why?
  • Maths IXL because most of them have quite hard questions.
  • The Block run because I wanted to stop but I had a goal not to.
  • Getting my IXL done sometimes because I don’t go on it until Tuesday.
What are you looking forward to next term? Why?
Swimming, because I really love to get out into the water and learn new things.

Athletics because I enjoy long jump and competing against others.

No comments:

Post a Comment