Wednesday 23 August 2017

๐Ÿš˜What is I Drive?๐Ÿš˜
If you are reading this, then you don’t know what I drive is. I Drive is a series of workshops/activities that you get to pick. You get to do that rotation for 2 weeks, the first week for planning, and the second week for building. I have been in stop motion for four weeks at the moment because Erin-jae and I are working on a commercial for the made awards. Our commercial is about invisible spray, something I have always wanted! When we have finished I would like to do photography.
If I were to change one thing in I drive, it would be that we get to go till lunch! I have found stop motion challenging because, we couldn’t film it very well,as there are only two people. When we tried to put a green screen background on, we didn’t even show up! If I were to introduce a new area of learning, it would be a tessellation workshop because tessellation is really fun and also part of geometry.

So there you are, now you know what I Drive is!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment