Tuesday 16 October 2018

Holidays

Holidays are good for if you ever want to catch up with your friends and to have sleepovers. They are also good for going away and having lots of fun with cousins who live far away.

Holidays are not good for if you are one of those people who LOVES school and cannot get enough of it.

Personally, I love the holidays because then I can have a sleep-in and relax.

My dad thinks I get to see my darling daughter more 
and do cool things with her

My mum thinks Holidays are great because they are a break from routine. They let you refresh after a term of hard work at school and they also allow you to catch up with your cousins. For me, they are a nice break from routine and a great chance for Grandma to see more of her grandchildren.  Sometimes the holidays give me a chance to work longer hours at HDC.(Hauraki District Council)

No comments:

Post a Comment