Tuesday 29 November 2016

HOMEWORK CHALLENGE

🏣👷OUR MILK BOTTLE HOMEWORK CHALLENGE🏣👷

Screenshot 2016-11-29 at 11.22.42.png
For my homework, this is what I will do:
  1. I am going to have a big stick, then I will cut the spout off a few one liter bottles
  2. Then I will put the stars that I made on them
  3. After I have done that, I will attach them upside down to the stick and put lights in them
  4. After I have finished that, it will look like a stick with lanterns with light that shines through except for on the stars so the shadow will have stars!

I am up to finishing off the stars and getting one litre milk bottles. The biggest challenge I have had has been coming up with what I wanted to do. First I was going to do a fairy house, then I was going to do a christmas tree but grandma suggested a lantern stick.



No comments:

Post a Comment