Thursday 8 December 2016

term 4 reflection

TERM 4 REFLECTION.
I have enjoyed😀
  • Working on homework challenges because I like to paint cut and glue.
  • Making a lego costume for the christmas float in the santa parade because it was fun.
  • Making and selling things for the garage sale because I like to see that people like our products.
This has been challenging😟
  • Completing some maths IXL tasks because they are hard questions (example complete the pattern 1,    3,    7,    13,    21,    31,    43,  ?)  
  • Completing some literacy tasks because they are hard when I do not know the meaning.
  • Sometimes it is getting my sticker because I do not get things marked off on time.
What I am looking forward to next year 😳
  • The bike trail because when the year 6’s did it it the photos looked awesome.
  • SRA because I am curious about it.
  • Book club because I have enjoyed this terms book club


No comments:

Post a Comment