Sunday 11 June 2017

🎉🎉Celebrating my learning🎉


 Something I have achieved this year is getting every single one of my book club tasks done on time and up to the highest standards. The reason this is a celebration is because some years, I do not actually do it because I did other things.

Another achievement I have is my mural. To me this is a celebration because I got a certificate for it in front of the whole school.

Something I really need to work on is my 10 quick questions in AWS. They say they are quick, but really you have to work with your book for ages to work it out, and then after all that you might get it wrong.

Maths has been surprisingly fun because I am building a zoo. I am in a group with Emily L, and Erin-Jae. We are not doing a zoo for fun but to work out the area and perimeter. It is called ……(drum roll please)..........................................💥💥ZOOTOPYLYS!💥💥

THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment