Wednesday 26 July 2017

Term 2 hollidays

My Term 2  Holiday
On Saturday I drove all the way to Wellington! When we got there we stayed  with our cousins. Fraser got an upstairs bedroom, well I slept downstairs on a futon with my cousin.

The next day it was a cold and stormy day so we went to a cafe. The cafe was right next to the sea and we were looking out of the window, when way out at sea a circle of water was coming closer and closer. We realised it was a water spout so we thought it would stop at the land but the scary thing is, it didn’t.

It came up onto the beach, swirling the sand round like a washing machine, then it came into the car park,(smashing two windows as it went) and there were some chairs outside the cafe that were picked up and dumped onto the road. As quickly as it came, it was gone.

After that I was super scared, so we went back and watched the movie Trolls (they have an apple TV)

And that was the scariest thing in my holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment